Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb 6, Di Gi Charat

Today was..........I'm not gonna lie, it was terribly boring =.=
I mean, I was sitting in my house playing old GameCube games all day. How much worse can it get? For school I had to do a S.S paper, but left all my materials in my locker so I'm screwed I guess ^^;

ANIME/MANGA!

Di Gi Charat was the first manga I had ever read. A life changing experience. So, the main character in this anime/manga is of course, Di Gi Charat. (A.K.A Degiko) who is an alien princess sent to Earth in hopes of becoming a star.(Some of the animes take place on Planet Di Gi Charay I think)But I'm not sure if that is the exact reason, but I'm just going on what the manga descriptions are telling me XD
She comes to Earth with her 5 year old friend, Petit Charat, (A.K.A Puchiko) and they have no money, so they work at an anime/gaming store called Gamers. With Degiko and Puchiko in their cat-girl outfits(Degikos is a maid outfit, Puchiko's is a sailor school uniform thingie)they instanly get a job. Their bosses name is Mr. Manager. :D But when Degiko and Puchiko get their jobs at being clerks, there is also another girl working there. Her name is Rabi En Rose, (Actually it's Usada Hikaru but she hates her name so she calls herself Rabi En Rose) and she wears a reddish pinkish puffy skirted bunny outfit. She has a big bust, but is only 14, and is very poor. Degiko also has this....."care-taker" if you will. His name is Gema. He is a yellow globular type creature who is for some reason always upside down. XD

This is getting to long. I'll continue this tomorrow~♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment